Hayward's commitment, to the pool owner, is to always be looking for ways to enhance its products through new technology, energy-efficiency, and convenience. Therefore, Hayward is introducing the Max-Flo II™ pump. Max-Flo II is enhanced by its new features such as a larger leaf holding capacity strainer basket and a high-performance motor for an exceptional value. And as always, Max-Flo II meets Hayward's high performance and quality standards.
Your pool pump is the central element to your pool's "circulation" system. A pump keeps the water moving throughout your pool's equipment system. The Max-Flo II delivers the constant power needed for circulating and filtering water through your swimming pool. It is engineered to be more dependable and economical than the original Max-Flo pump. With its heavy-duty, high performance motor and components made of molded, corrosion proof reinforced thermoplastic; it is prepared to handle any pool environment. This makes the Max-Flo II pump, the perfect pump for new construction pools or for a current pool owner looking to replace an existing one.
* Tri-lock cam and ramp strainer cover are designed to seal with less than a quarter turn so it is easy to open and close
* Clear strainer lid lets you see when the basket needs cleaning
* Large leaf-holding capacity strainer basket, which extends time between cleanings
* Heavy-duty, high-performance motor designed for environments up to 122 degrees Fahrenheit
* Elevated base ensures better ventilation for cooler running and protection from flooding
* All components are molded of corrosion-proof, reinforced engineered thermoplastic for extra durability and longer life
* Easy access to all internal components by removing only 4 bolts
* Pressure testable to 50 psi MAXIMUM
* 1 year limited warranty